Each of our three glamping pods overlooks the Carsington valley which drops off steeply to the hamlet of Atlow. Our pods are nestled in the hawthorn bushes creating privacy for each one. Your neighbours are the farm sheep and cows which graze in the paddocks and fields around.
Experience the outdoors within the comfort of the homely personal space inside the cosy pod with the French doors opening out to the beautiful Derbyshire scenery. The location allows a connection with nature and the surrounding quiet and peaceful countryside.
We have custom designed and built the each Pod using local knowledge and suppliers striving to provide comfortable accommodation which complements our surroundings. We like to make things easier for our guests, so we have parking near the pods and on arrival collect your key from our 'info' room.
Our Damson Pod and Lavender Pod are pet friendly and we welcome well behaved dogs on our farm. As we have sheep and cattle roaming around your glamping pods, we have to limit this to two in each pod per stay and must be kept on leads at all times.
in your pod...
- Damson & Bluebell Pods have a full-size double bed freshly made for your arrival
- Lavender Pod has a full-size double bed, and bunk beds freshly made for your arrival
- In pod facilities including a fridge, toaster and kettle
- Socket points, lighting and optional heater
- Super fast WIFI inside your Pod
outside your pod...
- Decking area to indulge in our beautiful view
- Outside seating and table
- A BBQ area and use of a firepit
- Drinking water next to your pod
Damson & Bluebell Pods
Both Damson and Bluebell Pods each sleep two, ideal for couples/friends. Damson Pod is pet friendly too.
Lavender Pod is south facing and sleeps up to four, ideal for friends or families. Lavender Pod is also pet friendly.